- Shoveling a long path downhill, to remove icy slush (heavier than snow)
- Carrying bundles of firewood uphill from the point the Fiat gets stuck - that location is just below where the Explorer is stuck from trying to go down the un-shoveled path!
- Chain-saw and hand-saw removal of several trees, the big one 8 inches in diameter! (I had help)
- Walking back and forth to the mailbox, once on snowshoes.. yes it's uphill both ways, in the snow!
- Removing snow from the cracked porch awning that I built four short months ago, and
- Trimming and fitting a long stick to support the cracked section!
No doubt I've missed a few points here. Yes I should hurt - I don't believe I have ever shoveled thirteen inches of snow at a time, not to mention how long a walkway I carved from the Big Garage past the house and down to the cars. Oh yes: I also shoveled around our mail-boxes, as the local plow made them almost completely inaccessible for little mail-trucks (I suspect they had to back up to reach them).
I found a few extra g-free ales in my garage refrigerator.. those won't last long!